Saturday, December 10, 2011

The time I put our blog address on our Christmas Cards...

For those of you who have followed this blog, more like lack there of, through out our engagement & wedding planning you know that I've had my fair share of disappearing acts... I decided this year to come out of the closet and put our blog address on our Christmas cards in hope for a few things.

The first being that hopefully this will hold me accountable to blog. I love to blog, I really do. I enjoy having a little space on the internet where I can jot down what we've been up to. I love that years from now, I'll be able to look back on our first year of marriage through this blog. However, in order to look back on our first year of marriage through the blog, I'd have to actually blog - right?

The second hope is that our families will be able to follow along and know what we're up to as well. Adam and I, both have aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents living 3000+ miles away. Sadly, we're unable to see those family members as often as we'd like. In fact, if I had it my way time travel would not be fictional and would also be cheap so I could go see my cousins in Georgia & NY every weekend.

So, here's to hoping that this blog becomes a more consistent element of our lives. Today, Adam is fishing with my dad & I'm listening to Christmas music, stalking pinterest & cleaning the house. Perfect Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment