Monday, February 21, 2011

Amazing Wedding Film


I saw this amazing Wedding Video a few months ago on STP and have been obsessed with it since. I watch it at least once every 2 weeks. It is simply beautiful. Morgan (the bride) is so relaxed and she just seems to soak it all in. Knowing that it will be over before she knows it you can really see that she steps back and absorbs what is happening. I have told my girls that I too want to have moments like Morgan does in this video. Moments where I look around and take in what is going on around me. I want to enjoy the day and not get caught up in the chaos of what is going on. I don't want to worry about the little details on the day of. I want to know that it's all going to be as it is and the wedding will still be wonderful because I am marrying my very best friend. 
 
I thought who better to share this video with than all my lovely blog ladies. I know you will all appreciate this video as much as I do.
 
Everything about this video makes me cry. Their vows, their love, their family and friends. You will fall in love with this couple.
See the link, as I can not embed the video!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment