Monday, May 2, 2011

God Bless The U.S.A.

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.


And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA

"No matter how long it takes, justice will be served"
- George W. Bush

It doesn't matter what your political views are nor does it matter mine - Yesterday was a day that will go down in American History books as a victory. 

May the families victimized by 9/11 feel some peace in their hearts today knowing the man responsible for those horrific events is no longer alive. 


May we always remember. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. What a great day to be an American. :)

    PS...love the blog makeover. I've been gone from blogger land for a long time!

    ReplyDelete