Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Voice

Have you all seen the new show called "The Voice"? 
I watched it last night on Hulu because I missed it on Tuesday night.
Adam refused to watch it with me. His exact words were something like "I don't want to watch it. It's stupid. They already have an American Idol & X Factor!"
Well, my dear, sweet, soon to be husband, this is NO American Idol.
This is so much better than American Idol.
Yes, I said that.

I was totally sucked in. 



The show is hosted by Carson Daily - Hello TRL flash backs from middle school.
The Judges:

Adam Levine - Holy Hotness.
Cee Lo Green - Forget you, enough said.
Christina - What a girl wants!!
Blake Shelton - I die. 

Seriously. Amazing. The 4 judges are hilarious together. The talent is there & the best part, they're judged solely on their voices. 

So far I am rooting for Team Blake, Team Cee Lo & Team Adam. I just wasn't feeling Team Christina. 

So have you seen The Voice? What were your thoughts? Whose team are you rooting for?

7 comments:

  1. I watched it because my husband DVRed it. I like Team Blake right now. Also, Christina looks HORRIBLE now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't finish watching on Tuesday night -- I was SO tired but I LOVE the concept of this show. It is AMAZING! I LOVE Adam. He is funny and easy on the eyes. I am going to have to finish watching to see the teams =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched about 30 minutes of it. It was okay but I think I get my fill of singing shows with Idol and even that gets on my nerves now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just watched it the other night too and loved it! I personally think it is a lot better than American Idol- I just love the concept! Cant wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang! I missed it! And I just tried to schedule the DVR, but I have too many shows already. DANG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally loved it!! I was looking forward to watching it for like 2 weeks and it did NOT disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovesit! Totally fun! Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete