Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, Loves! 
We have a little over 5 weeks left until our big day so as you can imagine we're super busy with projects!

I told you all that I would show you our invites today BUT I think they deserve a post of their own so I can highlight our fabulous Stationary Designer. So I'll do a post on them sometime later this week.

We've been working hard to finish up our vows. We originally planned to use traditional vows but as we were starting to plan the ceremony and look for vows we just couldn't find anything that we really felt fit us. Adam struggles with expressing himself through words so it's been a challenge but I think that it will be so worth it when all is said and done. 

I am starting to plan the day of itinerary & am so going to be sleepy that day! We have to be at my parents at 630 to start getting ready! Yikes! I am at this point planning on sleeping at home with Adam that night. I just think we'll both get the most and best sleep if we're in our usual element and we're going to need it!

First dance... Adam expressed to me that he REALLY does want to share a first dance. So now we're in the process of finding a song. Any ideas? :)

Projects, projects, projects!! Where do I even start with this? We have so many projects to tackle over the next few weeks. We are doing children's baskets, OOT Guest bags, Stir Sticks, a Video to show at happy hour, ect. We also still need to finish up our gifts for our attendants and our parents! So much to do.

I had my first dress fitting last weekend. I love my dress and am so happy with my seamstress! I can't wait to show you all! :)

My first Bridal Shower is next weekend. I'm getting anxious for it & trying to figure out what I want to wear. I am leaning toward white pants, nude heels, and a cute colorful spring top? Thoughts? 

I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday. As I said I'll be back later this week to show you the invites & I'll post some of the projects as they progress! 

6 comments:

  1. I love all of this! Wedding planning is stressful, but so fun! Haha, I kind of miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Mackey Madness and just wanted to say hi!

    I think it's awesome that you two are writing your own vows...so much more meaningful than the traditional ones.

    I'm looking forward to reading more - I bet you have an absolutely amazing wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, sounds like everything is coming together perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything's coming together missy! How exciting! Your bridal shower outfit sounds great! Definitely go for comfort!

    I'm in the same boat as you and working hard on getting projects completed, and thinking of the itinerary. Your comment on my blog today made me laugh! Sorry I made you a little more stressed from my list, but at least we can get ideas from eachother so nothing is forgotten about! :) I can't believe how little time we have left! haha It's exciting but terrifying all at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you are thinking about wearing for your shower! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE white pants--great for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think what you're planning on wearing will be perfect for a spring shower!! Amazing how everything gets done in such short time! Will you post about your children's baskets when you make them? I am doing a kid's table for our wedding and just wanted to see what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete