Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday's Favorite!




Ugg's Cozy II Indoor/Outdoor Slippers!
Photobucket

Mr.Vid's parents bought me these for Christmas.. I literally would wear them ALL day EVERYDAY if I could get away with it at work. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. They're so comfortable. I have never been a huge fan of Uggs, I've always thought they were an excuse to look frumpy but still consider yourself 'trendy'. I now understand the reason that people own these boots/slippers. I will soon own a pair of boots too. If you don't have a great pair of slippers I'd suggest these. As I said I wear them everywhere and love them.

I hope you all have a great weekend. We have a Surprise Birthday party to attend tonight and then the rest of the weekend should be pretty darn relaxing. :) Lots of time to snuggle up and watch a movie or maybe take a long afternoon nap? I don't know about you all but that sounds great to me right now.

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment