Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up!



We had a fabulous weekend! We started off Friday evening by leaving work early and heading down to Corvallis for a surprise Birthday Party for one of Mr.Vid's best friends Ryan. He is celebrating his 25th birthday on Tuesday. Ryan's wife invited us down for the party. His wife Danielle and I went to school together from middle school through Graduation but really didn't know each other that well. In fact I was a bit nervous about going down there since I hadn't seen her since Graduation and we weren't exactly friends. I didn't know how things were going to be but it was great. She was so sweet. I think we'll actually end up hanging out with them a lot more and Danielle and I will become good friends over time.

Saturday we had an appointment. That afternoon we went over to my parents house because my Grandparents were in town. :) We spent the afternoon relaxing with them. My grandma brought up her clippers because he had planned to cut my Dad's hair as well as my Nephews. I borrowed them and buzzed Adam's hair :) It looks SO much better! I love it. Saturday everyone left my parents around 5. Mr.Vid and I got home at about 530 and decided to take a nap... Neither of us woke up until this morning. Mr.Vid had to work this morning so he was up at about 540 but I slept until 915!! How crazy is that? I guess we needed some sleep!!

Today we had a very relaxing day. We had plans to go to the Portland Bridal Show but I just wasn't up to doing much today. We went and got a late lunch then went to my parents again. My mom and sister wanted to go to Old Navy and Kohl's to do a little shopping. My niece and I went along with them. I found 2 sweater dresses that were on sale! 50% off the already reduced price. I got both of them for $14.98!!! I tried to find pictures of them but they're no longer online :( I'll take a picture and show you all soon. They'll be great with leggings and boots! Love them!

Tonight Mr.Vid and I are laying low. I'm going to work out a bit tonight and that's about it! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Tomorrow I'm getting up at 5 to go to the gym. I'm going to start doing this 5 days a week! Along with some work outs at home. I'll post about what I'm doing on Wednesday's. Work Out Wednesday's will be a new weekly post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment