Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Proof that I spend too much time and money at Starbucks.

Scene - Starbucks which just so happens to be directly across the street from my work.. I walk in and there are  2 guys in front of me one of the two is ordering.

Barista 1: "130 degree chi tea latte.."
Me: Odd look and thinking to myself that I thought I was the only one weird enough to order that.
2 guys finish ordering.
Barista 2: What can I get you?
Me: I'd like a 130 degree -
Steven (Manager): Hey Karli, here's your chi... I saw you coming!
Me to Barista 2: What he said...

Yes, they know me by name and yes they know my drink order and prepare it before I even walk in the door... Amazing!

starbucks Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. HAH! My sandwich shop knows my name... my "regular" order (sometimes I may change it up)... and whether or not I get a bag or not (I don't!)!!!! LOL :P

    ReplyDelete