Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Splurges


I love Taylor's top 2 Tuesday pick this week.
Your Top 2 Splurges!
Now if you asked Adam he'd say Clothes...

I would have to agree - to an extent.

seven sevens 7 for all mankind jeans denim Pictures, Images and Photos

1) Jeans! I spend a decent amount of my money on Jeans! I love jeans.  I believe that spending $150 - $200 on jeans is well worth it. I wear on a daily basis Seven's, Citizens, Joe's, Hudson's and Paige Premiums. These jeans are so comfortable and they last forever! 
 
I do however, love Kohl's, Target, Old Navy and, my personal favorite, Nordstrom Rack to find cute tops!

starbucks Pictures, Images and Photos

2) Starbucks.  I love me some coffee.  This is one of my splurges that I hope to change after the wedding. I've registered for a coffee maker! :)

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Too bad you can't make a grande iced caramel macchiato nonfat (but with whipped cream, please) with a coffee maker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean splurging is a must!!! and now I want starbucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I buy Starbucks way too often as well. I'm craving some now that you mention it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm! I splurge on jeans too! I LOVE True Religion and William Rast :)

    ReplyDelete