Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boys Attire..


I decided to do this post a day early.. I have a little free time today so I thought I'd give you all something to read and vote on! :)

As we've started to get further into wedding planning the attire for the men in the wedding has really been weighing heavy on my mind. I've been debating between tuxedo's and suits. I do know that I want the guys wearing gray though which is a helpful. Our main color is eggplant purple. Softer shades of cream, purple, pink and orange are going to be the colors in my bouquet while the bridesmaids will have strictly color. The alter bouquet's will have a mix of all of the colors as will the centerpieces. The overall look is more vintage chic which is why I really want gray on the guys.

Now since you're aware that the overall look is vintage chic and have an idea of what the floral and colors are.. I'm taking votes.


Men's Gray Suit Pictures, Images and Photos


Mens  Suits Pictures, Images and Photos

Suits?


tuxedo Pictures, Images and Photos

Or Tuxedo's?

**all images via link

8 comments:

  1. I love the first one! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of suits! I like the second one! It just depends on how formal you want your wedding..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband decided on a tux that resembled the first picture you posted. I LOVE the gray suits though and I really like the vest look =)
    Does your husband have an opinion on the look?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the suits - ESPECIALLY the first one!!! I wanted to do gray suits too, but Jake is set on a black tux. LOL Go figure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first suit, as well! Our guys are wearing black suits. To be honest, there's really not a whole lotta difference!

    And yes, my ring is Scott Kay! I LOvE it!! Which one do u have?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lovvvveeee the first suit! Definitely... and I am much more a suit kinda gal as opposed to a tux :) So exciting how it is all coming together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first and second suits! The subtle patterns on them give them a little extra something instead of a plain tux or suit!

    ReplyDelete