Good Morning, ladies! I don't know about you all but I'm so ready for the weekend.
I've been battling a cold all week and it's finally getting the best of me. I guess that is what happens when all you do is go, go, go, huh?
I'm very excited to say that the lovely Mrs. Dew has provided a link to link up with her on So What Wednesday! You should all go check it out and play along!
So What Wednesday :
- So what if I'm wearing jeans to work today.. If you don't like it Mr. Boss Man I'll let ya know where to stick it.
- So what if I have bags & dark circles under my eyes today.. I needed that extra hour of sleep this morning & I'm out of concealer.
- So what if I thought about calling in today just to sleep.
- So what if I haven't been shopping in MONTHS - the wedding budget is loving me.
- So what if I had to purchase a second wedding gown - it's my damn wedding and I'll have what I want - after all WE are paying for it!
- So what if we're not aiming to please anyone but ourselves when it comes to our wedding.. If you have a problem with it then I'll remind you that you had your day and now we're going to have ours!
- So what if I'm so ready to be married and done with the wedding planning - isn't that what the big day is about anyway? Marrying your best friend...?
Courtney over at Courtney's Organized Chao's tagged me in the following questions. You should all go check her out too!
1. What is your favorite book?
My favorite book .. Tough question. I love to read. I love anything written by Nicholas Sparks. The first book I ever read and loved is:
This book today is still one of my favorites.
That along with the Twilight Series - LOVE
2. What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about a lot of things. Right now, though, I'd have to say I am most passionate about my career.. I am working SO hard to educate people about something that I feel is very important. Unfortunately, I can't discuss that on the blog as it's a big no no with my company. If I could sit down with each and every one of you though I'd be ecstatic.
3. What is something you would learn how to do?
I would love to learn how to make beautiful jewelry! Doesn't it sound fun to be able to create your own gorgeous pieces to wear all the time?
4. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Honestly, I'm too tired & run down to think this through BUT since Adam & Eve came before the egg that made the baby I'm going to say the Chicken.
5. What is your favorite leisure activity?
Sleeping! LOL I LOVE naps!!
6. Describe a time you got in trouble.
Oh my, when I was 4, I asked my Momma to buy me glitter - she said no, so being the little sneaky girl I was I stuck the glitter in my pocket with the intent of putting it up on the conveyor belt with out my mom noticing, well I forgot to put it on the conveyor belt.. We got home & my sister found me playing with it & asked my mom why she didn't get her any... OH boy, my mom came running in, took it away, called the manager at the store, explained what had happened. She also told the manager that she was bringing me back & that she didn't want her to go easy on me.. She wanted her to teach me a lesson.. So she took me back to the store, with the glitter in hand, & POLICE are there.. The manager says to me "Do you know what you did? You STOLE from our store. Do you know what I can do to you? I can send you with those police men & have you taken away from you mommy and daddy! Is that what you want?!?!" I of course am bawling my eyes out and saying "NO!!!" so the lady said "Ok, then promise me you will NEVER steal something again!" I promised and I've kept that promise. In fact I've never even THOUGHT about stealing something since then.
7. What about your personality do you wish you could change?
I would like to have better control of my temper with the Mr. I often times get irritated over really small things and he is so patient with me about everything. It really bothers me and it's something I'm working on changing.
8. What are you vain about?
I am vain about clothing. I love my designer jeans. I don't look at others who don't wear sevens, citizens, paige premiums poorly at all but I won't wear anything but designer jeans! They're so much more comfortable & they really do last longer! Although, maybe that has more to do with the number of jeans I cycle through?
I am so not with it today so I'm going to skip tagging 8 people BUT if you want to play along, please do!
Courtney, thank you for tagging me! :) I've really enjoyed reading your blog and am looking forward to hear more about your wedding plans!