Monday, August 23, 2010

If you really knew me..


I had seen this on Natasha's Blog and thought it was a really neat way to let your followers get to know you a little better.  

It's based off of MTV's new show "If you really knew me" where they go into high schools and do exercises to try and break up the clicks.  

They put nerds, jocks, popular, thin and not so thin kids together and ask them questions that reveal a lot about each individual.  

They show these kids that even though they may not be in the same click as the others they probably have a lot more in common then the people who are in their click. 

Photobucket
{My niece & I 3 years ago @ Grandma's 60th b-day party}

So, if you really knew me you'd know that...

  • My niece and nephew are by far the most amazing people in my life. I'd do anything for them.  They are the reason I am terrified to have children of my own because I can't imagine loving anyone more than I do the two of them.Photobucket
  • When I was 7 I had heart surgery.  I haven't had an issue since but I am terrified that my future kids will inherit my heart condition and I'll know the fear that my parents lived with for the first 10 years of my life. 
  • I am obsessed with Nordstrom. Mr. jokes that I need to go to shop-a-holics anonymous. I've curbed this obsession a bit since we've been saving for the wedding.
  • I have an irrational fear of driving in the car with the doors unlocked or walking to and from my car in the dark. I'm terrified that someone will try to adult-nap me and hold me hostage or worse murder me.
  • Even though I'm scared I won't love my children more than my niece and nephew I want nothing more in life than to be a momma!
  • My daddy is my favorite person in this world. I have been and always will be a daddy's girl. 
  • My "step-grandma" (whom has been in my life my entire life, she married my granddad when my mom was 9, and I call Grandma) is my favorite Grandma and is the only one who has never shown favoritism. She is by far the most amazing person I will ever know. She wouldn't say a bad thing about anyone and has been such a wonderful example of what I strive to be like each and every day. 
  • My mom works harder than anyone that I know. She bends over backwards for my sister and I. She is the best grandmother to my niece and nephew that they could ever ask for. Seeing my parents with my niece and nephew makes me so excited to have kids!
  • My brother-in-law Sam is more of a brother to me than my actual brother will ever be. I feel so blessed that the Lord brought Sam into my life and gave me the brother in him that I deserve.
  • Mr. Vid is my very best friend. He's like home. As long as he is where I am I'm happy and comfortable.
What would we find out if we really knew you?!

3 comments:

  1. :) so cute! I love my nieces and nephew sooo much! I was worried about the same thing.. but once you have kids.. its a WHOOLLLEEE nother ballgame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I love the idea. You will be a great momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post!! I love my little nephew too. That picture of you at the top is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete