It's finally FRIDAY! I seriously felt that this week was never going to end. PinkLouLou over at Confessions of a 20 Something is hosting a confession session this week and I decided to play a long. If it looks like fun to you then go over and link up!
1. For the first time in my entire life I'm thrilled that fall is here. I have always been a summer girl but with football and basketball back I just couldn't wait for fall to arrive.
2. This wedding planning is seriously kicking my bootay. I'm so ready for the planning to be over with and for us to just be happily married.
3. I desperately want to start working out again and I've even found a studio that offers Pilates, kickboxing and turbokick for pretty cheap but I'm too scared to go by myself the first time.. Hello, BFF's wanna go?
4. The Mr. has been working a lot and I'm secretly loving it. There is something about having time to myself that is so rewarding. Also, when he gets home I'm that much more excited to see him!
5. I really want ya'll to tell me that confession #4 isn't horrible.
6. Our best friends R & D are moving to Palm Springs on Oct 3rd. They're still going to have their condo in our little hometown and will be back for the summers but I'm so so sad. I know they'll be back for holiday's, our wedding, and a few other times in between but I'm so sad that they're leaving us for the winter.
8. The wedding budget has my wardrobe hating me. I cringed as I pulled all of my fall and winter clothes out of storage last week knowing that I wouldn't be adding much to my current collection.
9. I miss my niece and nephew. I haven't seen them this week and it's killing me. I wanna know all about Hollie's first full week of school and how Sammy is doing with out her at daycare.
10. I am soooo excited for our first weekend of Beaver Believer football & tailgating this weekend. I can not wait to hit up the shotski and promise to come with pictures on Monday.
11. I just discovered picnik.com for photo editing so I plan to post more pictures as I know this is one thing that is definitely lacking on this blog.
Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend!